Randolph Crescent offers twenty-three spacious apartments set across three handsome Georgian townhouses in the heart of Edinburgh’s prestigious New Town, within easy walking distance of all of the city's many attractions.
The Georgian townhouses are steeped in history. Designed in 1822 by Jon Gillespie Graham, these elegant Grade A Listed buildings with their fine façade once housed the French Consulate.
The property’s jewel in the crown are the outstanding views to the rear of the building. The elevated views out over the Dean Valley provide a sense of drama, while both the front and rear of the building overlooks the attractive green spaces of the Moray Feu, to which access may be obtained.